Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 9 Ch. 47 - Episode 47

MD@Home
Ah yes, calm and reasonable conversation is something only isekai MCs are capable of, nobody in the five trillion years this "haunting" had been going on could possibly have thought of simply chatting with a voice who's this chatty herself. Yes.

Screw this trash.

In the 4th page i was already:

"Wtf, using this castle? NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT"

And set a [slip] just for safe.

@baconcat You've read this far, and now you're saying screw it? Surely you'd have realised what kind of series this (and, like, 95% of isekai) is by now. 🤪

Dex-chan lover
Having those girls around as his wife, i think by this time, Touya already got used in the smell of a perfume, or a natural smell of a girl.

For other man, or another isekai'd man, just having to sniff some woman's perfume or smell her natural scent will make them an instant boner.

For Touya, i think he already got used to that.

I remember the first and last time he played Pervert was when he was planning to bring the girls into some kind of ruins with slime, to watch them lewdly touch by the slime tentacles while the girls clothes are being melted by the slimes acid without hurting the skin. Its an obscene scenario but i completely support Touya's plan back there, specially seeing Yumina and Elsie soft skin with melted clothes

Dex-chan lover
"Let's split into 3 groups and inspect the place"

Look who forgot that the smartphone has a freaking radar

Dex-chan lover
@no1special: That's going to be the real future soon, with all the Covid-19 issue and change in relationship outlook in the society and showcase of affection in public.

Dex-chan lover
@d3adlykill3r

That was pretty much my point.... I read so much Isekai trash that after looking away from my monitor for a few minutes I forgot I was reading the Smartphone manga, wondered where I had seen this before, remembered that I read it in the Smartphone LN, then realized "Oh wait, this is the Smartphone Manga!"

Dex-chan lover
"However one day, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked".

Someone that has any understanding of anatomy: can you tell me what you think about the cranial structure of having a human skull but years at the top of your head?

Asking because humans use the ear for balance and the structure of the ear canal requires a thicker bone than there is at the top of the head (as far as I know but since it is just superficial knowledge I'm asking).

Double-page supporter
@terranmcv
wait, you meam dr babylon is alive? Is she really alive or just transfering her mind into computer or something?

Users who are viewing this thread