Isekai Wa Template Ni Michiafurete Iru@Comic - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"I hope I get sent to another world"
>Gets sent to another world
*Suprised pikachu face

Dex-chan lover
Idiot, next time don't use sword. Use a club instead. They're cheap and reliable, and makes you look like a thug.

Fed-Kun's army
Well at least it skipped the usual horned rabbit and tried something different with matangos.
matango-1963-01.jpg

well, i was waiting this for be translated but its an ok, not so good no to bad, so-so

Fed-Kun's army
10/10 I want more!!

Also, it's a wonder why his demands were soo stereotype. I mean he could have asked for a Code Geass, an A.I Chip, change race, been reincarnated in a noble family and... Who knows! The sky isn't the limite! But no, he just choose the most stereotypes among stereotypes.

Good grief...
Bookmarked anyway!!

@Ryrie From now on I'm going to say that everytime I lose hope in life. Just in case.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, it's amusing so far. But, they ran isekais into the ground, then they ran reverse-isekais into the ground. Now they are running self-aware isekais into the ground. Methinks... they possibly ran out of isekai ideas.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously? Making fun of people who can't get over their emotional trauma now? What the fuck is wrong with people? I'm not saying the character is a bitch for saying that, I'm saying the author is a bitch with shit for brains for writing that. Fucking asshole. You guys have fun with this, I'm out.

Fed-Kun's army
@wankerLin

I was going to reply a lot more to you, but then saw your username, and just had good laugh. Whatever I say to you won't even begin to come near to how you shaft yourself. Ah, bliss.

huh, " A Demon king who doesn't want to conquer the whole world. That's quite the stereotype."

lol. is this line a mistake or sarcasm.

Supporter
Has the artist ever drawn anything besides textbook scribbles before? Looks like Baby's first manga.

Dex-chan lover
We seriously need someone to make a Isekai Any% speedrun at this point
Kono Sekai Game is pretty close but not quite

Dex-chan lover
so he's the only one with levels there? all others get powers at birth and little by training? that kinda sux...

Double-page supporter
MC: "I really wish I could get isekai'd."
Goddess: "I've decided to isekai you."
MC: proceeds to complain about the situation from start to finish, even after the goddess tries to accommodate his whining.

If this is how the MC usually reacts to life, I'm starting to see why he might have problems with other people.

Users who are viewing this thread