Isekai Walking - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Meeting Other Travellers

Aggregator gang
Didn't he have the ability to carry anything on his back regardless of weight? Or am I remembering wrong?

Why can't he just carry her on his back for long journeys?
She'd probably wants to move around.
I mean, if you suddenly left a restrictive environment and then were suddenly carried around like luggage or merchandise, wouldn't that sour your mood

Dex-chan lover
She'd probably wants to move around.
I mean, if you suddenly left a restrictive environment and then were suddenly carried around like luggage or merchandise, wouldn't that sour your mood
Makes sense, she IS a kid.

I remember pretty well how my lil nephew would not sit the fuck still whenever I tried to hold him in my arms on long lines.

Dex-chan lover
1083af4f-6685-49bc-b5ad-2947689d0acf-png.4669
y2uu80y17kfptmvpvywb.jpg

Come on in, I have video games and puppies too.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he have the ability to carry anything on his back regardless of weight? Or am I remembering wrong?

(Edit:Re-read chap 1 and yeah he CAN carry her just fine on his back without issue)

Why can't he just carry her on his back for long journeys?
There's also the problem that they would be traveling at Walking Speed. As he notes in this chapter, as part of a caravan, they don't need to be concerned about lodging, food is less of a problem when your travel time is less, and as the last group of people shows, you have less issues with security with larger groups.

@lmao_moment They're just bad merchants. What sort of trading do they expect to do with 0 money. Credit isn't a real thing in most isekais.

Ank

Double-page supporter
the art quality took a heavy hit this chapter. I hate it when a series goes through HxH phases

Users who are viewing this thread