Isekai Walking - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Subjugation Complete

Double-page supporter
Even if it only takes him a month, he's still behind where the other summons started. I'm sure they aren't resting on their laurels. Don't think he'll be catching up any time soon.
Why would he need to actually catch up to them? He’s not trying to fight the demon lord or anything, he’s just trying to survive. Getting to their super-powerful initial state would be enough.

Dex-chan lover
Why would he need to actually catch up to them? He’s not trying to fight the demon lord or anything, he’s just trying to survive. Getting to their super-powerful initial state would be enough.
Common plot twist, overestimated other summoned charged on to the Demon Lord like the Three Stooges in Shield Hero did with Spirit Tortoise.
I'm not that far in WN, just guessing...

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry the request said only five and they ended up fighting 34? God I hope that village is reprimanded or punished in someway. Despite their circumstances that's how you get people killed.

Dex-chan lover
Did the walking math: just to lvl 20 > 25, he needs to walk from Boston to Chicago (or Paris to Warsaw, Poland).
The heroes he summoned alongside started with stats equivalent to what he'll have at lvl 29.

Better start walking.
So he will never be OP? Oh well... at least give him some cheat? He deserve a cheat right?

Users who are viewing this thread