Isekai Walking - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - The Girls' Secret

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talks about the next city and the childhood friend being ntr or harem...
But I am wondering why they did not do anything about the slave-trader who attempted to turn love-interest into a slave just because she was a lone female (sounds like the kind of thing you should report to law-enforcement + tell ppl so they lose their trust though gossip. Would be wise to tell the adventurers-guild too, as a large part of being in a guild is so they protect the individuals through being a powerful collective). Or for that matter, how he could overpower her enough to do so, despite her being C-ranked.

Group Leader
Everyone talks about the next city and the childhood friend being ntr or harem...
But I am wondering why they did not do anything about the slave-trader who attempted to turn love-interest into a slave just because she was a lone female (sounds like the kind of thing you should report to law-enforcement + tell ppl so they lose their trust though gossip. Would be wise to tell the adventurers-guild too, as a large part of being in a guild is so they protect the individuals through being a powerful collective). Or for that matter, how he could overpower her enough to do so, despite her being C-ranked.
most of the guilds in such settings don't interfere and as we see, the whole society in the city is like that so no one cares. Specially that area was a red light district so can't expect much...
Just my personal opinion

Dex-chan lover
I've read the raws. I can give a few points for those who don't care about spoilers. Read at your own risk. He separates from them and finds a new party. Including an assassin slave little girl who was monitoring him for the king. Later he reunites with the girls and they find the one they're looking. This happens very far ahead in the story, and the childhood friend is an elf who ends up forced by the goddess to become a maou. He later kill the goddess because everything from maou to heros is just a game to her. In current arc he's looking for an ingredient to revive one of his partymates. The other heroes are a bunch of assholes who ended up tricked by the kingdon and goddess. He destroys the kingdom together with the beast kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the raws. I can give a few points for those who don't care about spoilers. Read at your own risk. He separates from them and finds a new party. Including an assassin slave little girl who was monitoring him for the king. Later he reunites with the girls and they find the one they're looking. This happens very far ahead in the story, and the childhood friend is an elf who ends up forced by the goddess to become a maou. He later kill the goddess because everything from maou to heros is just a game to her. In current arc he's looking for an ingredient to revive one of his partymates. The other heroes are a bunch of assholes who ended up tricked by the kingdon and goddess. He destroys the kingdom together with the beast kingdom.
that's actually decent ending for this story I'd say.

Dex-chan lover
If there's a way for a newcomer to notice a slaver den, you can bet higher ups know about it or slavers got a way to relocate in an instant if they're operating within city limits.

There's also a possibility slavery is legal...

She's a C-ranked spellcaster, he might be a C-ranked brawler.
Try chanting a spell with a broken jaw while someone is beating shit out of you with your own staff.

Dex-chan lover
well, I usually played role of a priest who married others in ceremonies during my kindergarten years xD
My man. But You did try making rehearsals without the groom, right?

For me, paying house, prince, keeping guys from teasing girls was far more rewarding than baseball or GI Joes.

During nap time, one threw tantrums if I didn't hold her hand :|

Dex-chan lover
The guild card gets magically transformed when there's a rank up? I guess that's easier than paperwork.

That experience is just gonna make the break-up of the party harder. It's clear they really like each other, if a stranger thinks they're a couple. Sora and Chris really need to sort out their feelings together before they separate.

At least now we know why Rurika and Chris travel around in the first place. They're looking for a childhood friend.

Dsq

Fed-Kun's army
FFS I've chased around girls in kindergarten more actively :/
7X89Y6Q.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Of course, it was just for the funsies because the phrasing was allowing it.
Well...to be honest, it was a set up, was hoping someone to ask if I were of their age or doing it now and I would be: "Yes". I need an old priest and a young priest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dsq
Fed-Kun's army
There's some differences, such as Fart Bunny spirit, so maybe? But him going to another city is there... let me summarise the way story will go with a gif:
HJn26yv.gif
Could you elaborate more about the spoilers aside from what was written here? People seem to be very vocal about future ntr, beta mc or things like that, anything happens in the novel that makes this manga that trash?

Read Elrinion comment and it doesn't seem anything out of the ordinary to hate this manga that much.

Dex-chan lover
Could you elaborate more about the spoilers aside from what was written here? People seem to be very vocal about future ntr, beta mc or things like that, anything happens in the novel that makes this manga that trash?

Read Elrinion comment and it doesn't seem anything out of the ordinary to hate this manga that much.
Well, the plot is rather interesting to be honest, but what really grinds my gears is loli which happens to be a slave, also slavery but without a purpose. There's a handful of stories where they're at least same age or the person is broken as fuck and not just an obedient gf wish fulfillment...

Users who are viewing this thread