Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Night before Departure

Dex-chan lover
so we're ignoring the gun and the missing cloud spirit huh. no training with the gun or finding the spirit then.

I guess it's "fair" to not show the guns since Sora knows, as per other comments, that he has someone watching over him. still weird since isekai don't have guns and the spy won't know what it is.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's kinda weird that he would book a carriage and also go to the capital, his ability allows him to walk without getting tired and his goal is to travel the world, why book a carriage back to the place he came from instead of walking to new towns?!?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

Still don't see the sense in returning back to the capital if he is leaving the capital again to travel the world. But it's a good indicator that he is becoming better at combat. This would mean soon he will reach a point where he can go wherever he wants to and no longer be worried of that 'follower' he feels from time to time and can properly fend off anyone if ever they try to keep him from leaving the country.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd enjoy him doing this, but with knowing that there's an assassin on standby watching him this just feels different

Dex-chan lover
I think it's kinda weird that he would book a carriage and also go to the capital, his ability allows him to walk without getting tired and his goal is to travel the world, why book a carriage back to the place he came from instead of walking to new towns?!?
Travelling alone is dangerous. Though it would make more sense to ask if he could tag along with one. The carriage would get an extra guard for free, and he would get the added safety of numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread