Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Demon

this was good, effective, i just wish the demon servant's magic attacks had more of a visual to them instead of blank spheres of annihilation. that said it really conveyed how the demon king is literally world-tier threat if his "lowly servant" (who realistically may function in a similar way as Benimaru/Diablo to Rimuru, rather than him being an average level demon for those questioning power creep). Sora's gonna have to do a LOT of walking

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh a plot point has appeared, I can’t wait to see where this goes.

Thanks everyone for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. I think the demon king might actually be the one Sora keeps sensing from time to time. DK cannot pin point the exact location but can probably feel someone there. Then that is what Sora feels like he is being watched. Just a theory.

Dex-chan lover
Well this was something else, Knight Commander got popped like it was nothing and... wait, there's 10 more pages... carnage continues... fuck. That was a gruesome introduction.

Sora should regret taking the carriage all this time now, that was a huge waste of steps, could be a lot stronger.

Missing "gore" tag for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn’t say the demon is a power creep but a more logical action. Why send weaklings to take care of a task, a powerful force is sure to get it done swiftly and easily. And if he’s looking for other worlders even more logical to kill it dead before it gets stronger. As for why humanity is alive if demons are this strong? They could have just been dealing with weak demons while the demon army was prepping behind the scenes gaining power during peaceful times while everyone is unaware in ignorant bliss of their doom, most likely because they didn’t want to alarm the other worlders until they were sure they had the power to tackle them and not get wiped in their early stages. That’s what I’d like to see the reason for all this at least.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the demon just Uninstalled everyone he wanted...

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread