Isekai Walking - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Leader Litt

Dex-chan lover
G957wbD.png
ಠ_ಠ

Dex-chan lover
LOL wonder what Sora was gonna say he sold as a 'merchant' (if he still had a handful of goods from his adventures) if someone does approach him b/c given his 'power' i'd expect him to just say "i'm a delivery person" but i guess not owning your own carriage/wagon would be a bit suspicious

Pfft, showing off has never been effective/only the ppl who actually go outta their way to hide their power/avoid showing off is impressive (tho i can see the need to be 'confident' as a merchant even if some don't go outta their way to brag about themselves but if anything, merchant-wise i'd think it'd be better for your colleagues/customers to compliment you/them)

Dex-chan lover
When finally the time for Sora to walk came after he got off the carriage... He decided to run. Why, Sora? Why are u runnin? Why are u runnin? You should've just walked. That's what this series is about. Village? Blood? Orcs? What are those? Are they tasty?

Dex-chan lover
When finally the time for Sora to walk came after he got off the carriage... He decided to run. Why, Sora? Why are u runnin? Why are u runnin? You should've just walked. That's what this series is about. Village? Blood? Orcs? What are those? Are they tasty?
Actual main reason why Sora running is disappointing? It would be more badass if he walked, didn't he get like HP, MP, SP regen and no Stamina consumption when walking? Which means with smart use of his powers he could abuse them, imagine a little guy walking and killing everything by himself :meguupog:

But unfortunately it do makes some sense, Sora is young and naive, realistically speaking we can't expect him to  really realize the potential of his abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda a bad decision to leave caravan behind without a single guard imo.

Dex-chan lover
Actual main reason why Sora running is disappointing? It would be more badass if he walked, didn't he get like HP, MP, SP regen and no Stamina consumption when walking? Which means with smart use of his powers he could abuse them, imagine a little guy walking and killing everything by himself :meguupog:

But unfortunately it do makes some sense, Sora is young and naive, realistically speaking we can't expect him to  really realize the potential of his abilities.
@dexdoujinmanga

Don't think his skill differentiates between walking and running. As long as he is moving under his own power using his feet, it should register experience with each step taken.

It would be true however that running would reduce the experience earned, because each step covers more ground.

Dex-chan lover
That was a very fast takedown of the orc at the end there. It wasn’t long ago that they would have been more than a momentary inconvenience.

NGL, I find it kind of sus that immediately after closing his map, Sora gets ambushed.
Kinda a bad decision to leave caravan behind without a single guard imo.
Wana say Sora check the Map and should know where the mobs are, but with the above response it seems either the MC or more likely the author forgot Sora was just looking at a map that shows enemies with angry red markers.

Dex-chan lover
@dexdoujinmanga

Don't think his skill differentiates between walking and running. As long as he is moving under his own power using his feet, it should register experience with each step taken.

It would be true however that running would reduce the experience earned, because each step covers more ground.
You must have forgotten. He is not getting any exp from running. And running can make him tired.

Now let's stop pretending to be serious and look back at my unfunny joke. If he delayed the rescue, the villagers would be annihilated by the orcs, hence why he was such in a hurry that he ran. This not the time to just casually walk and enjoy the scenery of bloodbath.

Dex-chan lover
@dexdoujinmanga

It's not about his skills, but the fact that while walking his HP / MP / SP constantly regen, plus not getting tires, that makes him literally unstoppable if he learns to use his skills properly, because unlike everyone else he'll never run out of HP / MP / SP, he literally cheats.
You must have forgotten. He is not getting any exp from running. And running can make him tired.
If it was me I would walk all night non-stop for a week or two, he can literally abused the system for easy level grind.
Now let's stop pretending to be serious and look back at my unfunny joke. If he delayed the rescue, the villagers would be annihilated by the orcs, hence why he was such in a hurry that he ran. This not the time to just casually walk and enjoy the scenery of bloodbath.
Sora really needs some teleporting of flash step skills for those situations.

Users who are viewing this thread