Isekai Walking - Vol. 8 Ch. 79 - Negotiation with Enrique

Dex-chan lover
the pages are all over the place.

so in the end the merchant was a POS, weird that he just went out without protection though, also he pretty much stole from them as he took the food the villagers gave them for saving them from the orcs and probably for the extra help they were gonna do.

Dex-chan lover
ok that's just retarded, so not only did you have place for the people if the adventurers just walked beside the carts instead of riding but it's your cart, you lose money by destroying it, it's just being evil for no reason other then to be evil, it has nothing to do with profit now.

Dex-chan lover
"the food the villager provided for us is gone"

so now it's theft. with a bunch of noble's daughters as witness.

pretty sure that skinny merchant is fucked.

Dex-chan lover
you know that calls for revenge, but ppl is just too stupid and prefer to let them be walked over again and again

Dex-chan lover
ok that's just retarded, so not only did you have place for the people if the adventurers just walked beside the carts instead of riding but it's your cart, you lose money by destroying it, it's just being evil for no reason other then to be evil, it has nothing to do with profit now.
tbh I won't fault the merchant for not helping the villagers especially if they're rotten to the core but I do agree that destroying the cart is dumb as hell. unless it is to help transport the remaining villagers it wouldn't but if it wasn't, merchant is dumb as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Time for MC to enact "EXTREME FORGIVENESS!" and let the villains go with a slap on the wrist.

That's how these fantasy protags usually go right?
idk fam, i think you are missing the part where they beat the shit out of him first.

but really it depends, this guy probably wont be getting away with it that easily considering he stole from them.
Its one thing to look out for yourself, but he actively sabotaged their effort and stole from them.

Dex-chan lover
The merchants a deadman walking if the girls survive, MC might be live and let live but endangering the children of nobles and stealing their supplies….

Dex-chan lover
What happened to my fav. slice of life manga, why is there sadness all over it? :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread