Isekai Walking

It is too naive and childish for adult reader, all so predictable and simple. I expected to see some kind of world discovery but we have generic high schooler kid mc with harem and generic “useless” skill which is OP. Boring, super mega boring…

Your really twisting this fact.
Yes Humans because of heat management can outwalk any animals, but that's completely ignoring distance and speed, which means this concept and fact has no point, because its utterly useless.

Over X time, we will not out distance any of the other migratory animals.
Our speed is quite dismal compared to again any other migratory animals.

So we have no speed time or distance advantage to being able to outwalk.
Means its a pointless variable to look at.

Its not even comparing a tortoise and hare race.
Because in this case, the Hare will get to the finish line first, even tho it takes many breaks because of how much of an advantage it has in speed and distance.
Avarage human can walk 20km per day, trained person 30km, hunters can walk 40 km. This way humans can kill almost any animal on Earth. Because no single animal can move sevral days without rest, but humans can. These are simple facts from antropology and biology. Read more, books are good.

Supporter
It is too naive and childish for adult reader, all so predictable and simple. I expected to see some kind of world discovery but we have generic high schooler kid mc with harem and generic “useless” skill which is OP. Boring, super mega boring…
The source web novel will prove you wrong, it actually gets pretty dark at times, pretty soon it should start to appear in the manga. Overall I think the manga is doing a better job of telling the story so far actually. I hope this will keep going

Dex-chan lover
It's slow, but it fits the vibe and it actually seems to be working towards a goal unlike other isekai comfy cooking manga so... I don't hate it. Its honestly a bit more intense than it shows itself off to be, I thought it was going to be mostly just walking and looking at pretty things

Why do they always have to add modern weapons to the story man. It was going so well, seeing a mc struggle in a fight and almost die, not just dominate through plot armor. Now he's gotta glock, he can't lose 😐

Oh boy, it's April Fools Day. The day when scanlators across the planet make really annoying, poorly-constructed, unfunny "joke" chapters of their popular series, for reasons even they don't seem to understand.

Now chapter 64
will make sense if the Demon King is actually a Queen and Sora can have a nice little harem

Last edited by a moderator:
average wholesome chungus isekai, nothing new or entertaining here imo

Aight, he's got a slave little sister love interest now. We've found the traditional isekai grossness. I'm out.

Double-page supporter
from when this manga first appeared on mangadex to this day chapter-68
every time i see the title I end up reading
Isekai Fucking
i guess soon someone from Japan will make this title into a reality as well

I dont like how slow story are, specially 1 chapter for few page for short action. Feel like author became lazy or end of idea.

This manga is awful. It's like they took a bunch of isekai tropes and made them as bad as possible. Truly horrendous.

This was already mediocre pabble, but adding on a defence of slavery to minimize the lead’s guilt over participating in it is really fantastic.

For god’s sake, have Sora grapple with his participation. Or maybe he’s viscerally repulsed. Maybe it’s a new character flaw we discover, that he’s too willing to concede to authority. But no: because he’s doing it, slavery is fine now. The author should be ashamed of this degree of cowardice.

The panel saying that slavery is a mutual contract agreement is the biggest oxymoron I've ever read in my entire life. That's literally not what slavery means. This is just a normal legal contract with edgy steps.

I understand that slavery in isekai sells big and they just have to somehow include it, but It's incredible how japanese isekai authors are so detached from real life and manage to somehow try to justify some real world settings into a different world sometimes. Japanese people really have their legal system up to their ass and are unable to conceive a world without it.

I dont like how slow story are, specially 1 chapter for few page for short action. Feel like author became lazy or end of idea.
Yeah like he’s still trying to figure out where this is all going with each chapter. 1 chapter is dragged out into 4

Users who are viewing this thread