Isekai wo Denma dake de Ikinuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Something's rising and it isn't the shield hero (seriously)

This is so stupid. I mean it's so funny. In his last moments, the last thing he does it try to touch her boobs. That is so intentionally ridiculous I gotta say this first chapter - at least the beginning - is gold. Not sure if the comedy would keep going but I liked it so far.

Fed-Kun's army
that his probably the lamest isekai death I have ever seen he died from dropping a fucking sex toy

Dex-chan lover
read the first chapter title XD
CmFeYAh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What have you done? You have met a horny female knight with unprotected pantsu!

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 Glad i wasn't the only one to think that...the female knight is basically the little sister Towa (iirc)

Also, pretty sure i saw the pic in the credits on the winged n site...not 100% but almost there

Hilarious so far.

Mana is a terrible person and I don't feel bad about her potential guilt over her part in how he died.

@Halex
Still better than the death in KonoSuba: in that opera MC died by heart attack because he saw the shadow of a tractor and his heart collapsed because he think that he is about to die by a track. And the tractor was not even in a position to hurt him.

Users who are viewing this thread