Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 47 - Marseille's Factory Operation and Commemorative Photo

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

Minor note: 'His Majesty' on Page 30 should probably 'Her Majesty', since there's only the Empress. (Well also her son the prince, but in the context of the overall story I'm pretty sure he means the Empress)

Dex-chan lover
When will MC beat the Empress in a duel and become Emperor?/s

Still sad the series got like 0 lewds after the anime aired. There's some good looking characters too.

Been a few months, but, thanks for the TL. Glad to see the series ain't dead yet.

Dex-chan lover
Dude just can't stop from working himself to the bone. Building a camera and the photo process just for the sake of the employee ID cards. Even if he knew, more or less, the mechanical, physical, and chemical requirements, it would have still taken a bit of time to perfect it. But I suppose he did spare a bit of time by not having lenses or a more complicated camera in general. He will in the future, no doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

Minor note: 'His Majesty' on Page 30 should probably 'Her Majesty', since there's only the Empress. (Well also her son the prince, but in the context of the overall story I'm pretty sure he means the Empress)
Yeah, “His Majesty“ occurs twice and it’s wrong both times. The Empress is female.

Dex-chan lover
I realized just now after 47 chapters that "Falma" should probably be "Pharma"... But then again, "Pharma de Medici" is way too on the nose when written out in English.

Dex-chan lover
I realized just now after 47 chapters that "Falma" should probably be "Pharma"... But then again, "Pharma de Medici" is way too on the nose when written out in English.
In mal, they also use Falma. Same for anime eng subs. It is mostly known that ra,re,ri,ro, and ru are considered to be pronounced with the L in translations 90% of the time.

E.g. kiara is still kiara rather than kiala.
And since pharmacist is "faru" and used as a name than an actual word, they used falma to avoid misconception or misunderstanding that pharma is actually a name and not a shorten word for pharmacist.

Dex-chan lover
What's the font at the end of the scanlation group page? Reminds me of Canadian Arboriginal syllabics.

Users who are viewing this thread