Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 47 - Marseille's Factory Operation and Commemorative Photo

Dex-chan lover
1. thank you for bringing this back from the scanlation limbo

2. what the hell with that cliffhanger???

Group Leader
What's the font at the end of the scanlation group page? Reminds me of Canadian Arboriginal syllabics.
The bulk of the text is PragmataPro (free alternative is Iosevka), the logo is Danube with some chopping in Illustrator, the group name is Disolve.

Group Leader
Minor note: 'His Majesty' on Page 30 should probably 'Her Majesty', since there's only the Empress. (Well also her son the prince, but in the context of the overall story I'm pretty sure he means the Empress)
Yeah, “His Majesty“ occurs twice and it’s wrong both times. The Empress is female.
Being PR and QC, I should have spotted that as I was a bit too immersed in reading. Correction has been uploaded!

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the official manga went with Farma, since I guess "de Medici" is Italian and pharmacy would be "farmacia" in Italian... Although their world appears to be alternate France and not alternate Italy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! Great translation btw!
I want to see more of the Empress (and Kiara, too).

Dex-chan lover
At an event like that, you don't just walk up to someone and start talking like some rabid fan. It's like saying, "Who cares about all these people sitting here, I'm more important."

"Thirty percent are healthy."
What does "healthy" mean? It's not a binary condition.

No, you don't need to be healthy to be able to deliver the right medicine to the right people. You just need the right education and information.

Ending with an unspecified cliffhanger. Classy.

Even if he knew, more or less, the mechanical, physical, and chemical requirements, it would have still taken a bit of time to perfect it.
He is a chemists, at least, but the chemicals for photography aren't easy. It's much harder than directing the light at the photo-sensitive material.

Dex-chan lover
Still sad the series got like 0 lewds after the anime aired. There's some good looking characters too.
You mean hentai doujins ?

The anime was buried from a lot of glamor titles and sequels in Summer 2022. It was because bad timing. The adaptation is not so bad tho

Dex-chan lover
When you start a factory, it will be natural for shitty union rat to crop up.
So many Dumb reactions. My gosh. Worker union is a joke most of the time. Either they are corrupted by taking bribes from the company to screw the workers they representing, or the union degenerated into an organization of professional racketeering. Basically became a mob.

Group Leader
He built a microscope, why didn't he build a normal camera?
He doesn't know how the mechanisms fully work together, cameras are right next to analog watches in the complex design department.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't know how the mechanisms fully work together, cameras are right next to analog watches in the complex design department.
Not really thought? As they have shown you can start with a hole in a box, and slowly increase complexity: even a single lens is a huge improvement, and if he is able to build a microscope he has al the knowledge and technology to build a decent camera. Also watches are not that complex either, in the grand scheme of things...

Users who are viewing this thread