Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
And the plot T H I C E N S!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN

Seriously though. One day authors we'll find so many unique ways to show deadly illnesses that coughing up blood won't be treated like the immediate death flag.
Is that brother an idiot?
Yea. I thought that was already established. He's overly prideful and stubborn (which was reiterated when the others were talking about him). Two really self destructive traits to have.

Group Leader
so skin marks, shiner and nosebleed, with maybe the first 2 being a consequence of the 3rd (due to blood loss)...
i wonder what this infection will be...
edit: some told me leukemia, witch i can agree to

Last edited:
I wonder if the female Medicine God was his assistant from the first chapter, and she held onto his ID as a memento of him.

No, the Empress had TB, so the cure for it would have been documented and spread by now. It's probably cancer.
there could also be the possibility of Falma only having memories of the researcher, but not actually being that person and that all other medicine gods also had his memories. maybe the first Medicine God was the researcher himself and he transfered with his belongings

Fed-Kun's army
there could also be the possibility of Falma only having memories of the researcher, but not actually being that person and that all other medicine gods also had his memories. maybe the first Medicine God was the researcher himself and he transfered with his belongings
Interesting...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the female Medicine God was his assistant from the first chapter, and she held onto his ID as a memento of him.

No, the Empress had TB, so the cure for it would have been documented and spread by now. It's probably cancer.
The female medicine god is a story from a few hundred years back (ch. 49 pg. 13). His old ID came 3000 years ago (pg. 4). So the ID and female medicine god are from different time periods.

Dex-chan lover
I am so tired of the trope of “the only humans with black hair are the Japanese.” When black hair is found everywhere in the world.
It is now, but it really wasn't common anywhere but Asia and Africa until global travel became much more common. It is a hair colour like redheads- it requires both parents to have the gene to breed true, else you get brown hair. Especially in Europe, brown to blonde hair is far more common, and as most fantasy stories take place in a fantasy medieval european setting, it is what it is.

I was wondering how people were touching the ID card, but I guess the one the priest brought was the replica made out of gold, so normal people can touch it.

Users who are viewing this thread