Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 7 - Killer Plant

Dex-chan lover
She has nice legs on the cover.

If you don't eat meat, you don't have a true appreciation for nature. You have a rose-tinted glasses view of it.

You don't get honey from flowers. You get honey from bees. They make it from what they get from flowers.

That killer plant doesn't make sense. If it wants to attract animals, then it shouldn't have so many spikes.

Looks like a xenomorph.

Why would the plant turn itself into such a small seed?

Plant magic affinity. And wind.

That's possibly one of the worst magic circulation drawings I've seen.

Clare's cute. She seems more curious than bratty, which is a plus.

And maids are always good. But her hair looks weird. Dig the horns, though.

Why are they trying to catch her like they're trying to attack her?

Dex-chan lover
Caught up and all I can say is whats the point in adding more waifu's if you haven't fleshed out the first one? This tells me alot on how this will go, even if they all don't become wife material they'll still be psuedo-harem members with 1d personality types and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember the last time I've seen a cute plant monster that wasn't just a girl with leaves on her head. Rentt is still the best, but the carnivorous plant is a neat addition to his farm. Can't wait to see the demon brat get corrected by his farming though.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling the author had little understanding of how nature actually works. Surrounding your farm with insect devouring plants is a truely horrible idea. Not just because of the potential to kill the beneficial insects, but also because a lot of the harmful ones are small or crawl along the ground.

At best these predatory plants would be great at taking out flies, mosquitoes, and other nuisance type bugs. Otherwise this is just manga logic covering for the author's ignorance.

Dex-chan lover
P6 bottom right should be were.
P7 extra s on times.

Could flow a lot better overall with some work too.

Users who are viewing this thread