Isekai Yururi Kikou - Ch. 49 - Wald-Sama's Family

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought of dropping this before this group had released these chapters.
Usually, a better option would be to block the scanlation group (if identified) or the uploader (if no scanlation group is identified) while keeping the series on your reading list.

The occasional problem with blocking an uploader is that he or she might also be uploading good scanlations, which would be hidden from you. So at least survey the uploads by that account before taking the more extreme step.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder why... for some reason I started thinking of the twins from Black Lagoon after seeing those two all dressed up.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone blocking a scanlation behind a paywall is an immediate red flag for me, not to mention it was pretty obvious that the whole "We'll work nonstop until we're caught up" was utter BS and the chapters were already done beforehand. Thanks for the great translation! Did you have any plan to pick up this manga, or was this a one-time thing?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why... for some reason I started thinking of the twins from Black Lagoon after seeing those two all dressed up.
Well, there definitely are some similarities. Well-dressed, dangerous and twins.
Our twins are more sane, though. But that's not saying much, since they still kill humanoid monsters for fun and eat them.

Dex-chan lover
I was ready to drop this after reading these last chapters, so your good TL made me want to give it a second chance.

Dex-chan lover
cuddlebuns is actually the reason I found this. Once I find a translation team that does a good job, I check their feed to see if they did anything else that seems interesting.

So I was spared from the bad translation the other posters mentioned :D

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna flip this shit if nobles and royals try to coerce the MC into serving them and mc doesn't do anything but be a pushover. :angery:

Users who are viewing this thread