Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - To the Royal Castle!

Dex-chan lover
But why in the world would the count set up 3 spies for a ceremony he's already at? Unless there was gonna be a more sensitive one later on or he just constantlyhas people stationed in the audience chamber (pretty unlikely imo)I don't see a reason.

Contributor
But why in the world would the count set up 3 spies for a ceremony he's already at? Unless there was gonna be a more sensitive one later on or he just constantly has people stationed in the audience chamber (pretty unlikely imo)I don't see a reason.
Most likely after the public award ceremony the King was going to have a private audience with the Listner kid and the MC concerning the status of the Dungeon and the Listner domain. He could either use that intel to find a way to undermine the Listner rule, or sell it to an enemy country so they can plan an invasion through that area.

Dex-chan lover
But why do you need a spy to eavesdrop on the ceremony you're already attending? That's also a shitty place to attempt an assassination.

Contributor
The suspicious gaze of the children on the last page is too precious.
xHuKOms.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, hope you find help and then you can release faster.

Dex-chan lover
Ah that's a shame, no more updates? I really love this story but apparently not a lot of scanlation groups do. I hope someone picks this up and sticks with it because it really is a sweet story to read.
Thanks for your work so far TL-san :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread