Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 8 Ch. 55

Thank you for the translation. I thought my brain was tripping when I was reading the earlier chapter. It was so hard to read.

This one is miles better

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much what everyone else is saying.

Something I'd like to add to that praise: I think it's very good that instead of trying to redraw and making a dog's breakfast out of it, you simply decided to place the translated text neatly beside the original text. This kind of honesty in scanslation is seldom seen, and it is greatly appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
The process of making paper out of wood only developed during industrialization, primary source for fiber before that was textiles and rags...
Well, it wasn't  just rags and other cloths. From a quick bit of research, I would guess those were mostly used as extra binding for the various plant materials that would also go into the paper. That said, yeah, wood pulp wasn't used until they started really needing to mass produce it and that worked well because of the sheer amount of material they could get from it thanks to new methods.
Aetherdia is advanced in paper-making and printing. They already have bookstores, and they carry books specifically for children. So they do need a lot of paper, and it makes sense that they would use wood pulp.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter from the other group, please show them up with your quality when you're able:)

Dex-chan lover
i imagine they were probably deleted because they were utter garbage. Some of the worst stuff I have ever seen.
Nah, they're still up at the usual alternatives, and they're definitely not bad.
Not brilliant, but definitely legible.

Dunno why they were removed from here though.

Nah, they're still up at the usual alternatives, and they're definitely not bad.
Not brilliant, but definitely legible.

Dunno why they were removed from here though.
Then either they're not the ones I'm thinking of, or you are an insanely tolerant person. Because the ones I saw were absolute abominations, some of the worst translation I have ever seen. Fonts changing mid-word, four shifts of pronoun when taking about a single subject on the same page, utterly incoherent grammar and sentence structures...reading it was like having a stroke.

Users who are viewing this thread