Isekai Yururi Kikou - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
OoWHDGm.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
yeah i miss back in the old days before mangadex when bato.to was run by normal people and was the place to go and they would delete anything this quality before it would even be seen...... this is bad MTL with bad raws bad font choices and bad overall everything the person who posted this should feel bad it helps 0 people as it would be easier to read with good raws and google image translate

Fed-Kun's army
yeah i miss back in the old days before mangadex when bato.to was run by normal people and was the place to go and they would delete anything this quality before it would even be seen...... this is bad MTL with bad raws bad font choices and bad overall everything the person who posted this should feel bad it helps 0 people as it would be easier to read with good raws and google image translate
Well said I was just going to post something similar. It's a very ROUGH 3 chapters to say the least.
Pretty sure a DeepL + Google Translate + prior chapter context would make the translation a lot better and understandable even without JP knowledge.
Pretty much no effort was spent on the masking of the original text and white boxes were just slapped around which is just sad to look at in combination with the low res raws used.

Double-page supporter
These 3 chapters are just bad, on oh so many levels that I can't even count... Can some proper group pick up this series? It has an anime and all, so should be popular once the anime ends.

MD@Home
This is a very raw translation with what appears to be inverted statements. To readers fluent in broken English or used to interacting with poor translations it might be legible but it is by no means clear, nor very well edited. The derived meanings I'm getting from much of these translations is nearly the exact opposite of what's in the text.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mean to undermine an attempt and effort to translate a good manga, but this reminds me of rightdark scans.
I am hoping that those who TL'ed this had good intentions and I hope we don't see a 'please donate' or 'please read more chapters in our website' after they churn out more of these poorly QA'ed chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread