Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Milk Came Out!

Dex-chan lover
Yay, it's great to see you guys back on MangaDex, thanks! :)

What?! These childrens from his store? He is idiot? I can understand what food recipe is really his originaly but childrens? ROFL

Easy Going Scans are on Mangadex now??? OMG this is a dream come true!!!! Thank you so much for this!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@FunZed I don't remember, but I am pretty sure slavery wasn't introduced in this story. He called out to the children, then said "that" belongs to my store. My bet is that he is referring to something they posses, not the actual children. Like their pendants, coats, or something.

NB4 MC snooping around and buying flour in bulk tipped off the noble, and this is the start on the noble's retaliation. Bonus points if it is an unfounded accusation that gets turned on its head by assuming these are normal children.

Dex-chan lover
This story feels a whole lot like Kuma, but that's fine with me. I love both this and Kuma.

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity : He is referring to the children, slavery was mentioned before, I think when Takumi got his adventurer's guild ID, and it was confirmed the kids do not have any marks that identify them as slaves (fortunately for the humans
as the water gods servant who refused to help before might not have been able to hold back had they done anything like that, and he is a bit of an overpowered leviathan, i think leveled in the 900's but it has been a while
).
That said there are only 2 legal types of slavery, debt and criminal. The children do not fall into either. The merchant also sells allot of illegal black market slaves as well as legal ones. The children were illegally sold by their land lord when their mother died, and abandoned in the forest to distract some monsters while being shipped for final sale (the merchant tried to trow only one, I think the boy, but the other jumped as well not wanting to be separated), and is not in trouble because there is a noble (who is basically a huge criminal and bully) who traveled there to buy the twins, and there are no twins in stock.

The merchant is desperate, and knows there is no proof they are slaves, but still trying to con his way into getting them back.

Lets just say things do not go well for that noble, and the local lord and knights seem to enjoy taking him down. It probably did not help that he tried to destroy the bakery Takumi is friends with by cutting off their suppliers, because the baker refused to sell Takumi's cream bread recipe and think claimed it was a stolen family recipe.

Aggregator gang
@Tych you do understand that this entire sight is "illegal" right? They are allowing people to "illegally" post scans.
You are literally a walking contradiction.

Power Uploader
man i hope they dont delete this again cause then ill forget where I read up til and that's a pain.

Fed-Kun's army
WOOOOOOO thanks !!!! Loved seeing all these chapters today! This manga is great lol

Aggregator gang
wait, please tell me it's not the same guy who captured the kids in the first place leading to them ending up abandoned in the forest AND went after the baker for MC's recipe...I mean if he just did the second thing he might get away with just a thorough beating, but if he did both...well, I REALLY wouldn't wanna be him when MC finds out

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!! <3 <3 LOVE YOU!!

Idk what game is happening here egscans removed their stuff then they are back again then they removed again and this happens in repeat

Dex-chan lover
"WhO gOeS tHeRe!?"
i suddenly imagined an oblivion guard yelling with the camera closed up to his face

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. earlies wolves didn't give drop because it wasn't in a dungeon, then goblins turn into drops... author forgot world rules, or mangaka forgetting rules to streamline past some goblin butchery?

Users who are viewing this thread