Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Pleasant Journey

Dex-chan lover
@flannan all art styles are different and depending on how much an artist is paid per page, chapter, volume or w.e is how much effort they will be put in. If you are being paid one of the lower salaries for a mangaka then you are not going to put in the level of detail Berserk has in it. I like the art style for this manga, but the tiger and wolf//dog need work

Dex-chan lover
has the artist ever actually seen either a dog or tiger before? the bird is also bad but not as bad, seriously couldn't he just google some pics and practice sketching them before doing this?

tfw you've read too many hentai you heard oyakodon and your spidey sense is tingling....

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey - I have no complaints about My Love Tiger's animal art. That puppy isn't realistic, but it's cute. But in this manga, animals seem lacking.
At least in Isekai Mofumofu the tiger has an excuse of being otherworldly and more humanlike with that flat face. Here the tiger and the wolf just look silly.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan Even thought it isn't great, the art is very cute for both animals in their large form and especially in their small forms. The pup with the wagging tale made me audibly "aww"

I feel like that oyakodon explanation should be changed, unless it actually just says egg on rice (which oyakodon isn't), then I don't really care much

Banned
The tiger has a dog muzzle.

Has the artist even seen animals that aren't dogs before?

For that matter, the bird looks more like a pigeon than a hawk. So dogs and pigeons.

... And why did the kids interrupt those two slimes fucking? That is heckin rude.

Contributor
Explain to me how those two moons are right next to each other in the sky yet the sun seems to be illuminating them from opposite directions XD

Magic, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
??? that's not what oyakudon is. it specifically needs the 'parent', I.e. chicken. This is just a tamagodon

Users who are viewing this thread