Isekai Yururi Kikou

Group Leader
@Memerk yeah, don't worry, we're still going to continue working on it! We picked it up first anyway...

lol 2 groups of ts picked this up?... this is bad lol because ts group fight is never good.

ooh nice to see this has a manga adaptation. i found the wn pretty interesting but lol at reading wn fan translations.

Double-page supporter
Is EasyGoing Scans upload the three chapters they translated over here in mangadex?

I really don't like how EGS's reader works since hitting back doesn't take you back to the last page you were on but the last chapter you loaded, so I'll just wait for the group here to keep at it.

@Beastmanga EGS doesn't allow their releases on ManagaDex like they did on bato apparently so no you won't see any of their stuff here.

Does EasyGoing not allow Mangadex posting? I could have sworn we were up to chapter 5 or so two months ago.

Fed-Kun's army
.-.
I need a list of scanlation groups that restricted uploads to Mangadex(just have fallen angel scans and now easy going scans on my watch list now).
How many manga have I missed that I might have enjoyed...

Dex-chan lover
Well thanks to those weird blank chapters I found this but sadly it looks like no one actually picked this up.

Dex-chan lover
The weird empty uploads are gone. I wonder what the explanation were for their emptiness, and who removed them.

Dex-chan lover
@Jpwong

Although at EGS the back button takes one to the start of the previous chapter, there is a page-selection menu which may be used to navigate to a previous page within the present chapter.

Dex-chan lover
what happened to the new chapters? I was reading them from the start and they were gone after I read the second one

@Oeconomist I'm aware they have ways to let you go back a page, but normally if I want to go back, I use the back button on my mouse which does the same thing as pressing back on the browser. Since it's basically reflex action it just becomes a nuisance, and they're the only group reader I've run into that works that way. While it's not exactly a deal breaker, it means rather than keeping up with what they're doing, I'll just hit up their site a few times a year and read everything for any series that grabs my interest all at once.

Contributor
The scanlator group, EGSCANS is updating this on on their site, and I doubt they will ever upload here. Here's a link if you are still interested: https://egscans.com/

Users who are viewing this thread