Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
That guy behind the tree must think "Fucking normies, reeeeeeeeeeee...!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Survival rules :
Whenever you feel that something is observing you, It's never your imagination.

Fed-Kun's army
It's probably not that kind of story, but I felt crazy death flags this chapter

Speaking of "survival" food sources... Anyone thought of what the monkeys eat yet? Or maybe that girl will eventually be able to train her monkey friend to bring down some coconuts... 🙋🤷

Double-page supporter
Nice finally a new chapter
and unfortunately this is the closest arisa will ever get to the mc in this chapter as the story progresses he will get hand jobs and blowjobs from the other girls and he even loses his virginity to another girl coming soon 🤣

Double-page supporter
@um3i
Indeed 2 more girls and if i remember correctly from the web novel they are sisters lol he loses his virginity to the older one but soon after that he goes pretty crazy and starts banging the other girls too arisa the girl who was fishing is the only one who doesn't get any action from the mc.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
It's gotta be that glasses nerd. Sent as a spy while the jocks screw around.

Hunting and consuming mushrooms in a new region is a great way to get yourself killed. A bunch of the mushroom poisonings in California are asian immigrants who eat poisonous mushrooms identical to the edible ones back in asia.

Users who are viewing this thread