Isekai Yuusha no Satsujin Yuugi

So this is why all the isekai LNs only have losers with no personality. All the quirky ones are kidnapped.

Group Leader
@Flavor25 It's bandwagoning more than actually enjoying it, like they think it's a status symbol to have seen any of it. If it's anything like the show
then the first person to "die" is the true mastermind, in this case it would have been Loli-DIO.

Contributor
I've had this manga on my follows for well over a year and there's finally an uploaded chapter in English.

Nice.

Again a noob stupid protagonist . Come on, author, why doesn't you create a smart protagonist in mystery category ? 😄

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 Because most people, as far as I know, know about the series from it's Video games and not the anime. The games are just fun, weird, goofy, fourth wall breaking writings of a madman that just happen to make a enjoyable little mystery game. Though I might be called a bandwagoner for my open support of it, even I couldn't help but immediately think this was just Danganronpa the Isekai.

I don't know a thing about Danganronpa, thus the only alternative name I can think of for this manga is "Doubt: The isekai".
@HDMI1
something like that also happens in Doubt(or Rabbit Doubt), while I don't remember very well if the mastermind is the very first to die or not, she also fakes her dead to fool the other players... Well, I'm a little surprised, I didn't know that kind of development was a kind of cliché XD

The base plot is already weak
Why are goddess helplessly killed
I mean they are god
They should atleast some like of defence,armor or something
If not,there is no difference with humans and god

Users who are viewing this thread