Isekais

Wait guys... Are you telling me you imagined a story where an mc dies because of some stupid shit, goes to another world, has a bunch of milfs and girls surrounding him and busted ass powers, and ends up "proving everybody wrong" because he's either a low ranking civilian or a bastard?

I won't believe you. Something like that has never been done before. It sounds so... interesting. If anyone, and I mean anyone, could create something like this, it would honestly blow my mind with their ingenuity. Think about a world where literally no plot development could be happen because 90% of what the mc could work for, he's already born with. Takes like 4 chapters to save the world and then bam, a shit ton of fanservice and filler in between. Fenrir on chapter 2, Dragon on chapter 4, demon lord defeated at chapter 7 and then all the titties you could imagine until the manga ends at chapter 57. Who could turn in down? Not me! I know good plot when I see it.

Who could give half an ounce of a shit about stupid things like "plot" or "character development? Those things sound super dumb and irrelevant to a story. If the mc isn't socially awkward so he's embarrassed being surrounded by 10 women, he's not a real mc, am I right boys or am I right?

Welp time to go back to putting my brain on autopilot because only .05% of your brain is needed to understand the majority of isekai mangas. That's not a bad thing though! It means our communities climate will pretty much never change because we all just snort isekai into our brains on a daily basis which encourages creators to make more isekai but the quality declines with each passing day. But once again, who gives a shit about quality? Not me bro, pass the anime girl pillow over here, mom said it's my turn.

(Thanks for listening to my sarcastic rant about how shitty the isekai genre is.)

Users who are viewing this thread