Ishigami Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Departures

Dex-chan lover
Yoooo thanks for reviving this series, animated glitch scans!!

Holy crap that was intense! The stone arm sooo cool. It makes sense hes able to envision it. Hes an artist!

I also really love this couples progress. They just met, she had now way of knowing if Saza wouldnt just leave her turning her into stone again. She was very afraid. Because of that she wanted to do the deed soon in the last chapter. On the off chance Saza left her, at the very least she could bear a kid fulfilling one of her wishes, a bit messed up now that I put it in words. But well thats her wish.

But now that she knows Saza was willing to protect her, be at her side, She's finally able to be at ease this time. Very romantic and well written chapters (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Also wheres my stone oneesannnn wanting to be my wifeyyyy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking about this the other day. Thanks for the translation .

I hope you don't drop it Animated scans

Dex-chan lover
Thankyou my guy, this series really has a good potential to become a great series. It has solid world building, interesting politics, and a good character. Im hyped up for your next release!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
It's cliche but done really well. Definitely gonna get an anime in the future.

Double-page supporter
This chapter really well executed! Isaza desire for power, he could be benefited from it! Can't wait to next chapter!

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Not much to catch up with, but I like this one. So far it feels original. And all of the Japanese stuff fits a lot better when the actual culture is Japanese(ish), rather than the European "medieval" stuff you always see otherwise, where its always shoehorned in.

Characters are great. Not just the standard MC + waifu(s), but there are a few other characters. An older brother who's reasonable is rare unless it's a peaceful story. And I like how, in previous chapters, both wives were excited about their in-laws. I don't mind the two gritty antagonists either. Perhaps most importantly, MC isn't a pushover. He shows leadership and can retain a sound mind even with a naked woman in front of him.

I also like the foreshadowing of the cracked horn. It was made very clear something bad would happen if her horn broke, but not exactly what. Usually loss of power. However, there's no need to go into detail here, so they didn't. I think that's an appropriate level of information.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Was half-hoping he'd actually broken Azami's horn for more damage (and less obstacles down the road), but I'll take that comfy Yachiho as compensation.

Users who are viewing this thread