Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : 1 human girl is making fake animal ears with her hands : https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/caramelldansen

Caramelldansen.gif

0 to 100 % "hormone" ? i think the correct translation is : 0 to 100 % beast gene / 0 to 100 % beast blood . 100 % are pure-blooded beasts .

page 8 :
- you boys look quite cheeky ...
- no , the correct words should be : we are "c0cky" / we are "ballsy" , lol .

page 9 : Judy Hopps , from zoophilia zootopia , is so fugly , lol .

page 14 : a goat is fine , as long as she is a centaur goat , and you need a big mirror to see her cute face while you are doing her from behind , lol :

c3a016444c4467b0d6542b60de53ac42.png

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl, multiboobs are one of the things I really lick I mean like, and I'm a girl.

Dex-chan lover
i bought the official english volume 4 from the website amazon , and the correct translations are :

- page 5 : the fake "cat-girl" says : the "dog-girl" who is behind me , she is sniffing the scents of you guys . she is really a beast-human specie , you see ? see ?

- page 6 : not "human-friendly" beasts , but "human-look-alike beasts" instead .

the omake of the volume says this :

at the start , the farm at the end of the road only provided normal meat and normal milk to the district , but then some extremely furry customers walked by , and they asked : can we have a "taste" of these "girls" , in both senses ?

the farm owner thought that was a very good idea to make even more money from the cows , goats , pigs , and so nowadays , the farm has this kind of system .

Users who are viewing this thread