Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

@daywithoutgames it might be a bit of a stretch but I suspect "bird-maid" is derived from mermaid. Perhaps "winged-women" was too ambiguous in a world with angels and harpies.

Dex-chan lover
DOES NO ONE ELSE NOTICE THE DRAGON IS RYU FROM BOF1??????

e: boo i guess i was wrong and that's just a hero

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, sounds like the Satyr wrecked Crim, holly shit that's scary, you know Satile offers quite a bad deal for the regular guy, her vagina is probably all the way at the back so you get the same downside of fucking a centaur, you are far away from anything fun, and are essentially stuck fondling a goat's ass, and on top of that she has an enormous penis, big enough to send Crim to a world of hurt, and she is supposed to be "The Dirty Little Female Satyr" i am not convinced about the little part, this is the first time the world of the Interspecies Reviewers scared me.

Good thing i was thinking choosing between the Lamia or the Cat Girl, so the middle left breast is more sensitive, mmmhhh, gotta remember that.

What is with Brooz and eagles? he is a canine beastman and he was fucking a lamia...

Damn, the cries on page 17 were Crim's! he got destroyed, and still gave it a 6? he is into some hardcore stuff.

Dex-chan lover
page 5 : the quest : defeat a monster which is made of manure and trash . what a sh!tty quest , literally , lol .

Fed-Kun's army
Washi (わし) is another pronoun to refer to one's self in a masculine manner. Machine translations of "washi" come up as "eagle" pretty often. Every time Bruise's translation says "eagle" he's just referring to himself in some way. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns#List_of_Japanese_personal_pronouns

Dex-chan lover
i bought the official english volume 4 from the website amazon , and the correct translations are :

page 1 :
- random drinker : i cant wait anymore . should we "have some fun" together tonight ?
- snake girl : sure thing . but you must complete a b-rank quest 1st .

Users who are viewing this thread