Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
What was the bit about 3 months when she was in bed? And was the bonus from Ivy's perspective or from Mitsue?

Dex-chan lover
I never thought that this manga could suddenly turn into such a pure SoL about the adult industry. Hagure Idol get a rival, lol.

@twinklecake I thought this was a typical experience after ecchi manga, somehow.

@Rozzak What a subtle reference, my respect, dude.

Dex-chan lover
Elves mana and Souls rot?! This continues to make no sense to me. If your energy is rotting then shouldn't your body also be rotting.
Wait, how old was the Archmage? Cause I feel like she's pretty old herself. Where's the analyst of her mana?

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? these scans are from the volume? why the hell are they censored then!?

Man i ship Mitzue x Zel even more now. A surprising lack of shading and highlights on the art recently at this point the anime is not just better but vastly superior, plus it is not censored.

Dex-chan lover
Nekomancer is the hero we need at this trying times.

Godspeed...

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity

She was estimating the amount of time she needs to be fully ready and not act like a green horn.
She changed her mind later and said "Next time" instead which translates into "I will be ready to service you the next time you come!".

The bonus is off-camera from no particular character's perspective.
It is more for the reader's knowledge.

@RanmaChaos

I would think of their mana and souls as batteries, you can polish the outside but the inside could be corroding. Humans don't last long enough to do so, but have more fragile exteriors.

@samuelasmith, I’ll consider it, but I’m not too keen on working on something that’s already been officially translated and can easily be found on other manga websites like Mangakakalot it purchased through anywhere books are sold. I also feel like that with my current level of experience with typesetting, I might make the quality not like as good as the official. I’ll still keep it mind though. If I do bother to work on it, you’ll see the chapters here

A few translation niggles that bothered me, but in the raw Zel says that Wavy was the waitress before the one before the one before the one before Meidri (メイドリーの前の前の前の前にいた'), also that last page explanation from Ivy seems really off; Meidri is asking Ivy how long Zel had been at the pub, and she mentions that Zel's previous partner married the previous owner, and she was born from them; so he's been going there before she was born and thus she doesn't know anything before that.

Users who are viewing this thread