Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
What a philistine, not wanting to have his head popped like a melon between twin thighs of thunder.

Dex-chan lover
I've always had this idea for a gym where they employ hot girls to just stand around staring at you.

Dex-chan lover
The main problem with a world with multiple species is as long as they can interbreed the gene population will eventually mix to the point that they are all the same. Then again they must be the same species if their genetics system is the same as it is on earth if they are able to interbreed. Since species is meant for a population that can interbreed.

Translation aside, please pick an actual manga font instead of you current one.
Also, was there no review this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
And thus Stunk finally realized, he doesn't really like elves, he just has a pointy ear fetish.

@vodspod reproduction between different species happens thanks to literal miracles granted by angels using the power of god, so who knows how the children will turn out until they are born, there are plenty of examples in the chapter about the furry road with different variations of animal humanoid degree, if you add to that elementals and other variations, homogenization may be quite difficult. Another good example is the fact that the succubus went on a fuck rampage and now succugirls and inccuboys and everyone else has some degree of succubus on their ancestry, and yet the world remains quite diverse.

Dex-chan lover
v7k4fQe.png

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur yeah the flow’s missing but this isn’t the first time this group has butchered a TL. Just point it out, suggest a fix, and they’ll eventually fix it

I dunno where to post this so I'll say it here.
I'm one of the Nekomancer guys. We currently have a main project where we devote our limited efforts into. There's just 3 guys rn.

This is a project taken by one of our members on his own. Therefore, it didn't go through the quality checking that we usually do. I wasn't aware of what has been going on 'til recently. We're still talking how to go about with this, because fixing these issues will affect the main project we have rn, so I'm surprised with this new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter reminds me of these 2 manga-s :

https://mangadex.org/title/19600/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru

https://mangadex.org/title/20380/elf-san-wa-yaserarenai

page 13 : is that a male or female dwarf ?

the story will continue in the next month 's chapter 41 .

Users who are viewing this thread