Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Reb024
sorry about that. I logged in and edited it myself (I didn't realize it was that easy earlier).

Thanks, you're doing a great job, one mistranslation is an easy mistake for a newbie to a series.

@cgr
Thanks for helping out with our mistranslation, I should've mentioned something about that to him earlier before posting the chapter

Power Uploader
@mahtan

Yeah, it's been brought up that Stunk is basically on the same level as heroes summoned from another world (i.e. isekai protagonists).

@cgr

Thanks again. I'll try to catch up with this series. We're eventually gonna revise the previous chapters too.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Rednal
isekai heroes? which chapter was that, or are you talking about the anime? Isekai people has been mentioned but I don't remember anywhere in the manga that states they are strong

@mahtan
they've been repeatedly called skilled/strong adventures, ch 25, 33 especially state that they're basically the strongest except for the heroes..

what gave you the idea that they're common? them being perverts? lots of perverts in history were among the greatest men: including people like Genghis khan and albert Einstein.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sparkling No he was surprised she was not one, if I remember right she is a combo of dwarf and Amazon girl and she thought he wouldn’t be interested because he always mentioned he is not into dwarfs but he is not into them because of the beards and he likes elves because he actually has a long ear fetish

Aggregator gang
@Mewples
Urigo does have long ears, which amazons and dwarves do not have, and Stunk is literally saying all what I just said on the Japanaese raws on ch.40 and I quote him "エルフだったの?”

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
I guess it is more that we rarely see them in any job and that I never got the idea that they were famous before starting the reviews.
Being "perverts" is actually a common trait in strong/powerful males.

Dex-chan lover
In "Towards the Flame", a WW1 memoir, it is mentioned that amazon-style pinups of German women were found pinned to the walls of captured trenches. Amazons should be rated higher by Stunk, for what man doesn't want a woman as strong, energetic, and lustful as himself? Heck, he even admitted some were conventionally attractive to boot. So what if they want kids if you get to tap that on a nightly basis? I'd gladly hit it daily, nightly, and ever so rightly...

Stunk isn't exactly 22, but at least 22. It's just his estimate. He's literally saying "10 how many years". The typesetter missed that so I fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread