Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Why is Crim so intend on repairing the halo considering the advantages/disadvantages, most of the other angels sure seem to want otherwise...

Dex-chan lover
i guess 1 of the reasons that crim wants to repair his/her halo is that she wants to become immortal again . right now , she is mortal , she can feel pain , can be injured and can be dead . the other 2 angels probably havent known this fact yet so they want to break their halo-s .

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
Well it’s kind of a “ you think you want it but you don’t really want it”kind of thing
There are advantages and disadvantages to Chrim current state.
thou I feel the whole situation of the goddess falling asleep and chrim being in his current state are linked. Theory
the goddess linked herself to chrim to experience life amongst the mortals and this affected chrim memories since he seems surprised to see angels at the church. You would think going to the church to find other angels would be the first thing he would done in the first place

I like how there's this whole world political plot happening around the reviewers that the reviewers themselves aren't even involved in, or aware of. They're just trying to fuck, and it's hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I think @Redsaint is onto something here. It's way too suspicious for the Goddess to just not give a damn about a literal fallen angel.

Also, Swordsman Demia is a 10/10. I hope we get to see a water-breathing ring.

Dex-chan lover
Page 11:Why does the Demon Queen right leg has a left foot?

Dex-chan lover
>very short tan demia in a swordfighter outfit

she's got my fucking number doesn't she

Fed-Kun's army
fucking hell this is great. There's no fucking, but it'll do.

Users who are viewing this thread