Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Meh I don't care if the mermaids can change their sex. I still would've smash all those mermaids.

Dex-chan lover
i can tell you , there is something really "fishy" with this place , lol .

fishy
Of, from, or similar to fish.
Suspicious; inspiring doubt.

Its scally and its not gay if you did it with a girl. Ots gay if you like the person itself(even when she's male) and still have sex when she's female if you love her for real, its gay

Fed-Kun's army
Either way, I see this as an absolute win (except for the coldness part that could be a problem).

Schrödinger's Gay is strong with this one.
Also mermaids are still hot... Hot doesn't work cause they'd die so I guess lukewarm?
Anyway this chapter is great and thanks.

Dex-chan lover
One foreseeable and unmentioned downside: you can't be physically dominated by a sexy mermaid, or she'll become a merman and the entire experience takes a drastic turn.

Aggregator gang
I really like how species work in ishuzoku. The fact that there another shop that is the opposite also is lovely.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is probably the only work of fiction that puts it like it is, fucking centaurs and marmaids is actually quite a let down and not something to look forward to.

And it makes perfect logical sense, it is a fish's ovipository, not even a cloaca or a vagina, that only 20% can take the D is looking back, quite obvious.

Dex-chan lover
having $ex in a deep pool maybe very tiring : you have to keep floating / swimming in the pool , and the water is very cold .

Users who are viewing this thread