Ishuzoku Reviewers

Praying Mantises only sometimes eat their partner's head, in one study it was 20% of the time, in another it was 1 in 70. It's not that different from other species of predatory loner bugs who will often end up cannibalistic if they encounter another member of their species. Even octopuses run into the trouble where sometimes their mate may just prefer to nosh on them rather than ho through with the mating.

But then people act like it's a whole mantis obsession, like that's all of what they're about. It's bad bug science, and I'm disappointed. They better not go to a wolfgirl shop and wind up with everything being about that long-debunked alpha/beta/omega theory.

Dex-chan lover
@apoelayoshi7 a reminder to fix all Nekomancer chapters in volume 4 since it was the early work of you guys and the quality was actually quite bad back then.

Also would be appreciated if we can have the missing chapters done.

@Wolvenworks

That’s a good idea, I did chapter 4 and fixed chapters 29-30, but yeah I should also do 31-38. Unfortunately I can’t do it now, cause I’m a little swamped with things including the new chapter 49 that came out.

I will get to that though.

Dex-chan lover
@apoelayoshi7 no worries, just reminding you in case you forgot since those chapters have been out for a while. btw if you are indeed going to do all the missing chapters might as well redo ch12. it was done by an amateur.

Aggregator gang
Whoever did that last scanlation, thank you very much, but please don't cover up the score numbers.

@salem5

We didn't mean to do that, I was just worried about the viewability of the text. I'll make sure not to do that next time. Sorry about that.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a rather new take on the classic sex farce. 10/10

If you like this, may I recommend James Branch Cabell's Jurgen, a Comedy of Justice? The hero, a "cashiered poet" cum pawnbroker, fights and sleeps his way through a Lady, a priestess of the Moon, a hamadryad, a vampire, and many others, all to do the manly thing by recovering his wife from Koshchei the Deathless, who made things as they are.

“Well, that is easily remedied,” said Jurgen, as he blew out the candles, “since women do not blush in the dark.”

why is it impossible to find english translated chapters beyond 50? why is there a gap between 50 and 57? hello???

Double-page supporter
We probably wont get the translations for chapters 51-56 anytime soon since they're uncensored

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Chapters 1 - 56 are officially licensed. They're easy enough to find, especially since a good bunch are still on Mangadex and other sites, but the official English release isn't censored. 57 and beyond are translated now because Volume 8 isn't in English yet. I know, it's unfortunate, but that's just modern scanlation; most groups are afraid of being hit by cease and desist orders, so they drop what's being officially picked up. Fortunately, the English versions of volumes 1 to 7 are well done. A rare treat in a modern world of official "translations" with localization on par with vandalism.

That being said, it's easy to find those missing chapters on other sites. Less dubious options likely exist as well, considering this is the internet. Just be glad that volume 8 is being translated by someone (or multiple someones?) with a spine, bless that group.

Volume 7 was translated elsewhere, good to know.

But more to the point, why does the volume's chapters being uncensored mean there's issues with posting the chapters here? It's literally tagged as erotica?!? And fansubs presumably don't have official hurdles to go through when it comes to sexual content?! Them not touching it because it's being translated officially makes more sense.

That being said, it's easy to find those missing chapters on other sites. Less dubious options likely exist as well, considering this is the internet. Just be glad that volume 8 is being translated by someone (or multiple someones?) with a spine, bless that group.
I am very grateful for the group translating volume 8. But I have previously looked on other websites for ch 51-57 multiple times and haven't been able to find them. Also, who is the publisher that has the official license? There are certain companies, such as the one starting with the letter 'V', that I don't buy from.

Last edited:
I am very grateful for the group translating volume 8. But I have previously looked on other websites for ch 51-57 multiple times and haven't been able to find them. Also, who is the publisher that has the official license? There are certain companies, such as the one starting with the letter 'V', that I don't buy from.
Yen Press.

Why are you trying to be vague about naming Viz? Name them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread