Ishuzoku Tsuihou Concafe - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Well, fortunately she found gunpla which are more or less affordable. Be thankful she didn't found an Imperial Knight or worse, Arkanaut airships...

Also, pachinko is worse than sin. Demons thrive on sin and worse. So... It works itself out?

Dex-chan lover
lol surely they could just make money cosplaying (or enchanting their normal clothes for defense /illusion magic if they don't wanna stick out), tho i suppose at comiket even if it's polite to ask permission unless there's some fan meet up i imagine most ppl don't just hand money to cosplayers before taking pics

aha , a pachinko addict is born , wonder if they can just use their money to 'cheat'

Dex-chan lover
Is demoness cheating at gambling or did she just get lucky?
And will dwarf improvise a shem and make a real golem of the gunpla?
i mean i assume there's rules against 'harming' normal humans or interfering too much in 'our' world otherwise they could simply steal things lol (although pachinko's more...digital? than like, horseracing/using machines so idk if they would know 'how' to cheat versus putting some kinda charm spell on a horse to go faster/slow down lol)

or she might just end up finding sugar daddies but i dont think they'd go too sleazy considering this is a comedy manga versus a normal girl struggling for bills

Dex-chan lover
What's this? her belly button is exposed?!

Inconceivable! No self respecting dwarf would go out in anything but full plate armour!

And where's her beard? Such a disgrace to dwarf kind. I must inform the grags about this heresy.

Dex-chan lover
i assume there's rules against 'harming' normal humans or interfering too much in 'our' world
I don't want to make unnecessary assumptions, personally.

Inconceivable! No self respecting dwarf would go out in anything but full plate armour!

And where's her beard?
It's a bit lower. Don't get distracted by her belly button; keep going down.

Dex-chan lover

And where's her beard? Such a disgrace to dwarf kind. I must inform the grags about this heresy.
Weren't they all rejected by their societies? Should we even be surprised she does not follow dwarf custom?

Dex-chan lover
Well, fortunately she found gunpla which are more or less affordable. Be thankful she didn't found an Imperial Knight or worse, Arkanaut airships...

Also, pachinko is worse than sin. Demons thrive on sin and worse. So... It works itself out?
But if I spend more on the Castlevania Pachinko maybe they'll make a new game

Users who are viewing this thread