Island Manager

Group Leader
@jackalan Thank you for the support, I continue to appreciate you!! 😝

And hahah yes, I did grapple with the decision to start this one before finishing Hana... I do feel kinda bad picking this because of where Hana left off 😅 However, I’m defending my master’s thesis this upcoming week, and therefore only had the emotional strength to do Island Manager because it’s just happier vibes all around lmao. That being said tho, the next chapter of Hana is about halfway done so hopefully I’ll have time to finish it soon :)

Dex-chan lover
@Satansslut669 Whoa! You're on your way to get a Master's Degree! This is so exciting! Please please do your best! I wish you all the bestest! Let's celebrate once you're there, "Master"! \:D/

And you still bless us with all these good titles! 😍 Thank you!

Group Leader
@jackalan Thank you very much!! 😭🙏 I’m actually in a PhD program, so the master’s degree is step one in the ultimate goal (but still quite exciting nonetheless). All this translating stuff is my guilty pleasure/source of downtime fun, so I’ll definitely continue for the foreseeable future 💯

Dex-chan lover
@Satansslut669 Wow wow WOW! Then I'm 100x more excited! This is great! It's amazing! Do your best and stay well too! I've always been interested in research and knowledge and all! 🤩 My bestest, bestests to you! 😍

Double-page supporter
Alright, I'm in!

Also, OneGarbageGal preparing for a thesis defense and still providing us with quality translations, what a legend

edit: I suppose you're done, how did it go @Satansslut669? Well, I hope?

Dex-chan lover
This story revolves around me a certain manager... Yes.... About Me a certain Manager of a certain Island....

Users who are viewing this thread