Isn't Being a Wicked Woman Much Better? - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Of those four, Mia is probably the one feeling the most uncomfortable, presently.

That being said, Deborah really shouldn't waste her time arguing with someone who's already her enemy. What's the point? It's not like she could convince that dude of anything. It's like arguing with an Internet troll.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wasn’t the guy holding someTHING? Should‘ve considered it before seting himself on FIRE

His ego is so high up in space the brain signal doesn't reach.

If he has anything besides his hubris then he might not be such trash...
Deborah dismissive attitude towards him hurt his ego so bad he become obsessed with her.
Of course his inferiority complex towards Isidor (who's clearly showing favor to her) just adds more fuel to the fire.

It gets to the point that he lost interest in Mia completely.

Even dig up the old engagement proposal from Seymour side that they previously 'reject' by just not answering it indefinitely.

Dex-chan lover
Mia your mans is about to have a gamer moment. I get why she isn't super budding into Mr. Murderfire (currently carrying her), but there's a limit.
Then again these kinds of comics wouldn't be interesting if rich blue bloods didn't wig out over every little thing.

Dex-chan lover
His ego is so high up in space the brain signal doesn't reach.

If he has anything besides his hubris then he might not be such trash...
Deborah dismissive attitude towards him hurt his ego so bad he become obsessed with her.
Of course his inferiority complex towards Isidor (who's clearly showing favor to her) just adds more fuel to the fire.

It gets to the point that he lost interest in Mia completely.

Even dig up the old engagement proposal from Seymour side that they previously 'reject' by just not answering it indefinitely.
don’t you absolutely love it when you get obviously rejected and hated and then you try to bother that person endlessly

on another note, is the novel translated and interesting to read?

Dex-chan lover
don’t you absolutely love it when you get obviously rejected and hated and then you try to bother that person endlessly

on another note, is the novel translated and interesting to read?

Currently translated up to ch 114 that's free to read (can find it via NU)

I do enjoy the novel since it hit a lot of beats that I am sucker for,
Isidor being disliked by Daddy Duke because doting parent being wary against a seemingly perfect man.

Or Deborah using someone's accusation against her as opportunity to reveal THEIR illegal actions instead both to clear her name and so they'll lose their store and she can swoop in to buy the location (at a discount given the previous owner's bad rep after that reversal)

I will also re-read them when the manhwa chapter come out for the art too.

Dex-chan lover
only 22 chapters in and i'm already tired of seeing Philip

Double-page supporter
Does she eventually gain the ability to use magic? I’d love to see her wipe the floor with mister-fire-and-wind, there.

Dex-chan lover
Does she eventually gain the ability to use magic? I’d love to see her wipe the floor with mister-fire-and-wind, there.

Someone mention this elsewhere so take it with a grain of salt I guess?
Supposedly the reason she can't use magic is because she has a LOT of divine power and the true saintess.

And since measuring divine power requires the priests doing it...they just never expect one to be born out of a magical family I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread