Isn't It Too Much? Inaba-san

No one gave the series the doujins it deserved so the author did it himself. What a chad.

That being said, I honestly wouldn't mind more manga with full hentai elements. There's a gaping whole where the niche would be and the few things that fill it right are absurdly sparse or absurdly short, or are plagued with the worst censorship known to man, lightsabers.

Double-page supporter
I am conceived this author used to work for Japanese version of National Geographic and made this entirely to share all the different cock facts about animals he knew and the hentai just being a easy excuse

Dex-chan lover
Feels more like bestiality than proper lewds, so this isn't very tent-pitching. Her fun with the carrot in the first chapter is the only good bit. Still, this is a humorous side to the already humorous gag character.

Dex-chan lover
This man made an official hentai spin off of his own series. The absolute madlad

Group Leader
God this is just as good as that dolphin sex episode of that one manga.

What a weird doujin... it has a large amount of censorship, but will also totally show penises of monster men, but not vaginas... is this actually a hentai doujin? Does the actual series have any nudity like this?

Double-page supporter
@Annihilator4413 this isn’t doujin this is the official author doing hentai of his own series. Also I think he mostly drew this because he learned way to fucking much in biology class and wants a vent for it

Group Leader
@bagong016 not really, but concepts and characters from the main story show up, so it probably is a good idea to at least read the first few chapters of Killing Bites, so that you aren't lost when they come up.

Hentai chapters are hidden on mangadex unless you log in and enable them in your settings.
Even though this hasn't been so H since that bait-and-switch of a first chapter. Might be the editors at Monthly Hero's forcing Shinya to tone it down or something...

Users who are viewing this thread