Issak - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - Isaku and Renzo

Dex-chan lover
She sleeps with the guy and then he goes and kills her dad. Harsh.

Dex-chan lover
impact would still give you a small head trauma though

I think this just shows how much of a douche Renzo is that he was willing to do that sort of backstabbing more than her idiocy.

Wow....... what a jackass.

Dex-chan lover
The hell man, could've come out clean and try. I guess nigga really like turkey shooting with superior japanese firearms folded 1000 times.

Damn the only thing I'm hoping is that the MC didn't actually have any feelings for Shihori or else that's just like throwing more salt in the wound.

@tip390 I feel the same, but I think if he had feelings he'd have accepted the proposal on the spot. At least I don't need to have any sympathy to her from now on even if she gets killed before he can retrieve both guns

Shigurui spoilers
So, this'll probably be like Shigurui, where the girl is trying to get revenge on the guy she liked for killing her father by using the guy that was supposed to marry her.

@SOYAEA I mean it's pretty obvious. It looks like NTR to a lot of people, even though the MC didn't to seem to have those kind of feelings for Shihori. Maybe in another flashback we see he did have feelings for her and then even more people will be mad. To me it looks like he's just gonna take revenge for his old teacher and save his daughter and probably end up with Zetta if he even survives till the end.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody seems to be conveniently ignoring the fact that Renzo literally heard Shiohri's father telling our MC that's he's leaving him with his daughter and his guns. Renzo certainly felt like he literally lost everything he had when he overheard that. So in a sense it was her father that pushed him into this.

@criver Its pretty obvious that the whole Renzo/Shihori thing was going on for a while before Renzo heard the teacher and MC talking. I don't really think he even cared about Shihori, but just really wanted the guns.

Dex-chan lover
@BabyKeith That's precisely the point. Put yourself in his shoes. You've done your best as an apprentice to your master and then one day out of the blue you hear him tell his other apprentice (which I think was implied was inferior to Renzo in skills) that he will get both the weapon making techniques you've dedicated your life to, your weapon, and your lover. That's a pretty good motivation to go rogue, note that he didn't kill her, I also don't think he meant to kill her father - just to take the weapons. There was probably a warmongering streak in Renzo's character as his master said, but basically leaving him with no way out definitely didn't help the situation.

Double-page supporter
Imagine insulting a character with cringy buzzwords like Thot and whore because she trusted and fucked someone she spent a lot of time with and loved. It's not like he was evil from the get go. You guys are retarded

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi
You guys are retarded
Mentally disabled people don't deserve to be associated with this. Immature would be the right word here, but I don't think that anyone would be surprised to find immature people (most are likely still kids anyways) on a manga website.

Users who are viewing this thread