Issak - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - Struggle of the Poor

Dex-chan lover
Started really good, but the story is starting to get fucky...

Dex-chan lover
Started really good, but the story is starting to get fucky...
I don't know how true to history it is (i'm pretty we would have mentions of a Japanese snipers in history books) but the Religious Wars in the HRE were very chaotic, Catholics would ally with protestants just to fuck up their rival and the same in reverse, i think that some region lost like 70% of their population in the war. So yeah it's the closest thing we had to the world wars in Europe until the actual world wars.

Dex-chan lover
Aaw fucking hell. The good shit struggles like the poor, while crap has multiple groups translating.
A thread for a chapter of The Case of Me, a Pro Golfer, Being Reincarnated as My Little Sister's Putter being listed below as a "similar thread" just grinds salt into the wound caused by the truth of this statement.

A least Issak is actively being published in English and Death Toll was merely keeping ahead of them rather than it being an unpublished series.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously thank you, Death Toll Scans, for bringing us this work for a few years. I seriously hope you get a translator, but I'm always thankful for your releases.

Just caught up. I'll actually buy the official release when they catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread