Issho ni Ken no Shugyou o Shita Osananajimi ga Dorei ni Natteita no de, S-Rank Boukensha no Boku wa Kanojo o Katte Mamoru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 4 - Two…

Dex-chan lover
Was the art always so... Bad? Characters look like doodles and caricatures. The dude's hat doesn't even look attached to his head, the proportions are all over tha place as well, it's just off-putting.

Dex-chan lover
And without chapter 1 I can't re-read them.
:huh:
Chapter one is on mangafire, that’s where I read it. It’s weird how it isn’t on mangadex
Maaaan chapter 1 is missing

Chapter 1 did used to be here, but some shithead (forgot the name of that user) somehow duped Ch.1 twice and then later on within the same day that dupe happened, both Ch.1 dupes got removed, so yeah blame whoever caused that to happen (iirc they just reused Shinsei Scans' Ch.1 twice)

Said shithead formed a similar group name as the previous group that TL'ed ch.1-3 but the shithead named their group "Shin sei Scans" (literally) for those same Ch.1 dupes using Shinsei Scans' Ch.1

Which now the former Shinsei Scans' Ch.1 could be seen on other sites instead, so we probably need the Ch.1 back again, but not the "other ones"

Dex-chan lover
A really really tiny part of me wants the mook (who’s going to become healed and roided up by the drug {it’s so painfully obvious that that’s going to happen}) to pull a Kool-Aid man while the both of the MCs are in the bathroom.

Why? Cause it’d be funny. I can picture it now…
FMC slips and falls on top of the MC while both are nude. MC has heart pounding intensity building up, then BLAM! OH YEAH!!!

Dex-chan lover
man can't the axeman catch a break for once sheesh anyways it has been a LONG time huh. Thanks for the chapter.

GbUPJFU.png
page 9 right speech bubble. "brought" should be "bought" I think?

Dex-chan lover
Yearly manga. Surely my grandkids will enjoy the end. Unless we enjoy the axe.

Aggregator gang
Did his mother not teach him not to drink a stranger's potion? I bet he's going to come back with an inhuman look and rage induced by this potion which is the result of human experiments happening in the Empire etc.
That plotline is way too overused.

Users who are viewing this thread