Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - What is Life Advice?

Dex-chan lover
So will it be a setup to allow love between them? And plot twist that he'll stay nearby anyway.

But then readers will probably prefer them being sharehouse mates.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah looks like this series might be a short & sweet one. I don’t think it’s being axed probably wasn’t meant to be a long series. Looks like the stage has been set for the climax & we now know who the 2 FMC’s that will be fighting for his love are. Time for things to be set in motion.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this so I hope it goes on for longer than expected. But I guess I'll be happy so long as it ends on Sasuga's terms.

Thank you for the translation.

Group Leader
I get the feeling this is a short story. I feel like a lot of that main interactions have been wrapped up. More importantly, will the premise set by his dream be left open-ended?

But didn't the author find a way to make DGF super long somehow? Maybe it's not over yet.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I may be pessimistic, but clearly it looks rather like a flag: he decided on a job, but it does not mean that he got that job — and by announcing it beforehand he surely can jinx it, right? And then an obligatory scene of some shame about getting ahead of himself.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah looks like this series might be a short & sweet one. I don’t think it’s being axed probably wasn’t meant to be a long series. Looks like the stage has been set for the climax & we now know who the 2 FMC’s that will be fighting for his love are. Time for things to be set in motion.
With almost all of the series setting up the backstories and arcs for five girls and one boy, in a Kei Sasuga manga? If this was meant to be short, it sure could have fooled me!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, well... short and sweet, eh? Well it was a good run, but best to leave on a high note and wanting more, than to burn out and fade away!

Users who are viewing this thread