Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - What's Your Dream?

Fed-Kun's army
well it was a nice re-reading again. Now we wait for the next ch
everyone shipping all the girls and im here thinking..
GILF? kek

Another Romcom with 5 love interests, no no no I can't do this. This is the third one. The first one (Quintessential Quintuplets) made me depressed for a week. This is very similar to the second (Goddess Cafe Terrace) and I'm expecting that one to break me as well. Now this one.

It's always the same, early on I become captivated by one girl, then they end up losing.

Dex-chan lover
This is Love Hina 2.0 in the making... Will be the best and spicy-est romcom or will be utter disaster.
Well then anyway... *add to library

Another Romcom with 5 love interests, no no no I can't do this. This is the third one. The first one (Quintessential Quintuplets) made me depressed for a week. This is very similar to the second (Goddess Cafe Terrace) and I'm expecting that one to break me as well. Now this one.

It's always the same, early on I become captivated by one girl, then they end up losing.
Wish JP manga adds the old 2nd male MC concept back we can see the forgotten abused heroine with someone least. Its overdue like overlord with side ships or saku no pet no kanojo had 2nd guy who was with one of busty girls

Double-page supporter
truck-kun was there for a second about to claim someones life

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but my gutter brain keeps reading the condo/place/house name as "Clitoris Condo" ... then my logical brain goes "yup that's about right"

Users who are viewing this thread