Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - What Welcome Party?

Group Leader
If im not wrong it is monthly so there are only 4 or 5 chapters now idk, I read chapter 2 and 3 like 20 days ago
Anyone know Why was there a chapter delay? Was this Bimonthly? Or did groups drop it?
There should only be two chapters out.
The series is published in Grand Jump Mucha, a magazine that releases every other month and contains more smutty series than the normal Grand Jump (Grand Jump already tends to have a lot of smut lol).
Chapter one released on February 21st, in the March volume of GJM, and chapter two chapters two and three released on April 26th, in the May volume of GJM. You can expect the third fourth chapter in about a month from now, near the end of June.
It is quite odd to see Sasuga transition from the most frequent publishing format to the least.

P.S., avoid the word "bimonthly", as it has the double meaning of both every other month, and twice a month.

Edit: Turns out chapters two and three were released in tandem on April 26th, in the May volume of Grand Jump Mucha. I missed this earlier. Everything I have said above holds, except that chapter four (and possibly five if Sasuga continues with another double issue) will release a month from now, near the end of June, rather than chapter three. The necessary corrections have been made to the original comment.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mio is by far the worst character in both looks and personality. Please don't turn out to be the main girl of the harem

Dex-chan lover
Mio is by far the worst character in both looks and personality. Please don't turn out to be the main girl of the harem
Wait for her to go all tsundere on MC, and for simps to carry her up the rankings.

Everyone hating on Tsubasa, but how the heck did she knew about him in the first place and how did her conversation even reached his company's HR? From the words of that suits guy it sounded like they were working in different companies. Catering?
Also, i think she's the last one to blame for MC getting fired - MC failing at his job aside, you could blame the suits guy, sorta, no one asked him to tattle on MC to HR.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This MC feels like he doesn't have what it takes to be a gentleman, at least act a little stoic in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
Tsubasa breast best girl. Sure she may have gotten him fired from his job a little bit faster than he would have on his own but she apologized and is a cute drunk.

Double-page supporter
The youngest one is annoying but why do I have a feeling she will be the first one to fall for the mc?

Dex-chan lover
The younger is annoying as fuck, but knowing how the cliché works in this kind of mangas about a guy in a female dorm she'll win unless Kei pulls another "Domekano" or decides to go against the cliché.

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine how long chapter 3 will be released if chapter 2 has just been released this long, LOL. Anyway thank you for the translation 👍

Dex-chan lover
oh he got fired because of her? anyway, now that i think about it, story about someone losing everything and then become the servant is already used for a long time, it's really a hard challenge, morever the chapter delay is a bit too much.
character development? it's been only 2 chapter, but i will give it 5/10, i still can't find any interesting thing about the mc or even the heroines, i mean, they're too generic or should i say "boring"?
The slow release is because of the translators not the series

And the rest of ur points r valid but it hasn’t even been a single volume yet

Dex-chan lover
I'd be livid since she got him fired but tbh he fucked up so often it was probably happening either way. Everything but his bitch ex was his fault, nothing really compelling here but whatever I'll read it for while
Wouldn’t really be livid, it was my fuck up, and she saved me from going even further into a relationship with an utter bitch

Dex-chan lover
You read the raws? I have been looking crazy for them
No, i read in different language on here - mangadex, that translator does 1 chapter for about nearly 1$, havent seen him post chapter 4 so it could be no one paid him yet or this manga isnt his priority or it hasnt been released idk i can only wait

Dex-chan lover
Aw this group seems nice enoug‐

:oooo: ABORT MISSION I REPEAT ABORT MISSION MC!

Dex-chan lover
There should only be two chapters out.
The series is published in Grand Jump Mucha, a magazine that releases every other month and contains more smutty series than the normal Grand Jump (Grand Jump already tends to have a lot of smut lol).
Chapter one released on February 21st, in the March volume of GJM, and chapter two released on April 26th, in the May volume of GJM. You can expect the third chapter in about a month from now, near the end of June.
It is quite odd to see Sasuga transition from the most frequent publishing format to the least.

P.S., avoid the word "bimonthly", as it has the double meaning of both every other month, and twice a month.
seems like they published both chapter 2 and 3 in the same issue:
昨日発売グランドジャンプむちゃ掲載2.3話のご感想やRTいいねありがとうございます! 今回はあまりこういったラブコメではあまり扱われない題材を扱っております。漫画として楽しみつつ、男女ともに少し理解が深まってくれたら嬉しいですね

makes sense since these are significantly shorter than the first chapter.

pps: pretty sure that 99.9 % of the people mean "every two months" when saying "bimonthly." had like one misunderstanding ever.

RUN FOOLS! The author is Sasuga Kei! She wrote the fucking Domestic Girlfriend! This dumpsterfire will consume you all!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The writing of the characters is too basic for such a big cast...

Users who are viewing this thread