Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What's Missing?

Dex-chan lover
She paid him, so does that like make him a empowered sex worker or something now? I think that was the takeaway from the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
wait what happened exactly

Uhh, segs. But yea, interesting whiplash from the liberation of corporate shackles to being shackled by the sins of the mother. Seems Lili's getting free of that, but the road of an artist is... Sketchy

:kek:

What?? A romcom mc that doesn't blush, trip over nothing, flail his arms and scream EEEEHHHH??!!? when something sexual happens, thats crazy!

Yup, that's why I enjoy fully adult casts. MC Isn't some high school bundle of nerves who has never pleased a woman. He's just down on job luck and getting over a bad breakup. He seems pretty aware of himself and he understands words can only go so far.

This probably won't be the true answer to Lili's block, but it's one way to see life in a different angle (that A++ BS aside. What is this high school? LMAO).

Dex-chan lover
I'd also argue that this is not a one night stand, in those, both parties have full acknowledgement of (lack of) consequences and of the fact that they'll be on their merry way once the night ends, no hard feelings and all. This, on the other hand, is gonna make things awkward at the very least.

Bro already say at least 3 of the women naked, one with consent lol. This isn't a high school romcom. People can have sexual relations and still end up being friends.

But then again, knowing the author...

Dex-chan lover
Bro already say at least 3 of the women naked, one with consent lol. This isn't a high school romcom. People can have sexual relations and still end up being friends.
This one appears to be a confused virgin however, and this tends to make things awkward

Dex-chan lover
This one appears to be a confused virgin however, and this tends to make things awkward
Fair, but confused or not she's over 20 years old, old enough to drink in Japan. She's well past the age where she can make her own decisions, be it going to an art school or having a sloppy one night stand with a roommate.
It should have been me, not him :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
IM GUESSING theyll get to piston pumping like in DG
next day lili will feel very awkward and nothin improves so she dives further into the Gigilo world by continuing to ask him for more piston power or WORST she starts Gobbling up Nutz in her class to figure it out.

HOWEVER they then get caught in the act by either the Coder or Idol which leads to a giant house meeting

Dex-chan lover
She paid him, so does that like make him a empowered sex worker or something now? I think that was the takeaway from the last chapter.
Oh nah, why did this make me laugh so much, "empowered sex worker" sounds hilarious to me when it's a guy doing it, plus given the circumstances, it makes it that much funnier to me

Dex-chan lover
she's over 20 years old, old enough to drink in Japan
Of course, not arguing about whether this is consentual or legal, because it is and it is. It's just that what is about to happen looks like a regrettable decision. This puts him at risk of being evicted, and it may be harmful to her as well - even art-wise, she might start perceiving sex as a purely mechanical action and not as an act of passion, and this may bleed into her art as well.

Dex-chan lover
Fr
uc

Group Leader
I'd also argue that this is not a one night stand, in those, both parties have full acknowledgement of (lack of) consequences and of the fact that they'll be on their merry way once the night ends, no hard feelings and all. This, on the other hand, is gonna make things awkward at the very least.
IIRC, sometimes money is used so that both parties understand its just an instance.

Group Leader

But then again, knowing the author...
What did the author do? Can you spoil without spoiling in case I decide to read it?

Group Leader
I know that Tsundere idol is gonna appear. They always do.

Dex-chan lover
What did the author do? Can you spoil without spoiling in case I decide to read it?
The author previous work was Domestic Kanojo/Domestic Girlfriend. And that manga/anime central focus was on a love triangle (or more) that is known to shift around constantly for any and all reasons. Because all 3 main leads were wish-washy as hell and shifted their personalities on a dime.

And it's worse than you imagine lol. It really does feel like some 60's soap opera the twists they make just to add more drama. So, it wouldn't be surprising if the same happens here.

Users who are viewing this thread