Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What's Missing?

Contributor
I love his fucking face behaving like he's doing such a big sacrifice for such big reasons. Fuck this, this manga is just full of fake emotional moments with barely any build-up. If you just want to draw the cuties, dear author, be sincere with yourself and do it.

Contributor
The author previous work was Domestic Kanojo/Domestic Girlfriend. And that manga/anime central focus was on a love triangle (or more) that is known to shift around constantly for any and all reasons. Because all 3 main leads were wish-washy as hell and shifted their personalities on a dime.

And it's worse than you imagine lol. It really does feel like some 60's soap opera the twists they make just to add more drama. So, it wouldn't be surprising if the same happens here.
Oh, now I see! Domestic Kanojo, what a masterpiece of inconsistence

Dex-chan lover
It's just that what is about to happen looks like a regrettable decision.

That's just the state of being 20 YO :meguusmug:

This puts him at risk of being evicted, and it may be harmful to her as well

I guess we'll see. We already got over the eviction drama in Ch. 1 , and I doubt they would punish MC for consenting to sex he was approached with.

Lili was already accused of being "too mechanical", so there's not really any worst case here. Tho it would be funny if MC sucked so much at segs that he ruined a woman over it :fml:. For all we know, MC just makes Lili realizes she's gay.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Lili's mother gets redeemed in the story and Lili is able to reconcile with her history and her family.

I also really like Lili's shirts. CHEESE ROBBERY is a very good shirt.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt expect the update this fast thank youuu.
Also, oh my god! that seriously escalated very quickly.

Aside from that, I dont like the lecturer here. Giving a criticism but not giving guidance to her. In b4 "this is how it is between customer and a painter". True, but the thing is the lecturer is paid to give her not just criticism but also guidance to overcome the said criticism.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thank you for another wonderful release!

Pg 13 bottom right, missing SFX RD/TL/TS on the panel with the cat.
Pg 27, third panel, first speech bubble, some of the text is outside the bubble.

I also saw that multiple speech bubbles were missing punctuation. If you don't have one already, I recommend getting someone to PR and QC.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another wonderful release!

Pg 13 bottom right, missing SFX RD/TL/TS on the panel with the cat.
Pg 27, third panel, first speech bubble, some of the text is outside the bubble.

I also saw that multiple speech bubbles were missing punctuation. If you don't have one already, I recommend getting someone to PR and QC.
Thanks for the feedback, I fixed the text on page 27 then went through and fixed a bunch of bubbles without punctuation (including page 22 which was unaltered from the original including lack of ending punctuation). Ironically, I sent the rough draft out and asked for feedback and didn't receive any complaints, but then I received a request to increase the font size just before I put the chapter up and of course I thought that I could put that in quickly without a bubble-by-bubble review but that didn't work which was why the text ended up outside of the box on that one page.

The untranslated sound effect on page 13 was intentional as was the untranslated text on the cover. I knew it would take time to faithfully recreate those parts in English and I know the previous chapter is pretty boring if it doesn't have this one along with it, so I wanted to get chapter 7 out quickly after 6, and I didn't want that panel to hold up both chapters. I'm going to get to it eventually.

Group Leader
I'm 80% sure either he stops himself like a saint or someone walks in on them. The other 20% is that this is Sasuga Kei and with Domekano I learn that she doesn't pull punches sometimes.

I thought the mother was speaking Swedish like pewdiepie says helvette (or however you spell it).

When you think it’s not gonna happen then you remember its by domestic girlfriends creator

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting Domestic Girlfriend vibes from this, they better not pull a Domestic Girlfriend ending......
They already did with the Finnish mother, she isekai'd two pedestrians to Valheim.

Users who are viewing this thread