Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
I read the first chapters and was curious, you see I had actually enjoyed "good ending", but then I looked into Domestic girlfriend and to throw such a curve ball at the very end means you can't be trusted, that sort of attitude is Rian Jonhson levels of subversions, it means at any point if the author feels like it a mugger could show up and shoot one of the girls who dies...except she gets in a Coma and then wakes up after 50 chapters to have amnesia and then fake it......I am making it up but this is the sort of drama I feel.

You can't just establish certain things and distrupt them, if you give an audience X character you can't decide after so many chapters that it was actually Y all along, you sold me X, not Y.

Bottom line is, look at Domestic Girlfriend

Ask yourself, "can I trust the author of this?" If the answer is yes, then you may read this Manga.

To be honest, I don't get the comments here haha I read the 21 chapters currently available and it's fine, just a standard rom com without much drama. of course I don't what will be happening in future chapters. but at the moment its definitely not a domestic girlfriend like thing

Aggregator gang
Checked ch1 again and wow that's shameless of her to show her face again and even hug him after what she did, lol.

There's nothing here groundbreaking but that's okay because I like a pleasant non-challenging manga break.

Checked ch1 again and wow that's shameless of her to show her face again and even hug him after what she did, lol.
After seeing her appear in the latest chapter I'm just like, I pray he doesn't go back to him, take any of the other girls (I like the white haired chick personally) over his ex, she treated him like shit and threw her on the street. 3 or 4 more days and we will find out what happens next

You have to be kidding me! Is he for real?
After seeing her appear in the latest chapter I'm just like, I pray he doesn't go back to him, take any of the other girls (I like the white haired chick personally) over his ex, she treated him like shit and threw her on the street. 3 or 4 more days and we will find out what happens next
He kissed her.... :( but probably he will return back in next chapter after saying to her "We cant do this" or something....

Users who are viewing this thread