Issho Watashi no Joshu de ite! - Ch. 1 - Miss Detective's Assistant

Dex-chan lover
Hitotose sensei back again with another series & I just loved reading Dorobou-chan. I expected that they all fell for him & part of me believes he is misremembering the events from their past given how they are currently hopeless without him. Going to follow this regardless but hope it captures the charm that Dorobou-chan had plus the fan service since all three girls are well endowed.
Oh @OsisNie I didn't expect you to pick this up so I hope you are doing better in your health. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Another MC who starts with a self reliant attitude and immidiately abandons it 5 pages in.

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad the author stopped drawing eromanga, but this is not bad either

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be fun but I'm betting it was that he always did 99% of the work and planning and the girls did 1% and got the credit.

Also, nice to start with 3 girls in the same page so we don't have a clear winner! I'm calling it now that the author does an open ending rather than the harem route or the winner route.

Dex-chan lover
Hitotose sensei back again with another series & I just loved reading Dorobou-chan. I expected that they all fell for him & part of me believes he is misremembering the events from their past given how they are currently hopeless without him. Going to follow this regardless but hope it captures the charm that Dorobou-chan had plus the fan service since all three girls are well endowed.
Oh @OsisNie I didn't expect you to pick this up so I hope you are doing better in your health. Thanks for the translations.
Didn't notice it's dorobou's author, I'm in

Edit: read the chapter. I'm already regretting my decision

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread