Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Ch. 12 - Origin of Pain!

Dex-chan lover
Also... I don't know for sure but I think there is a genetic predisposition for you being a sociopath (in fact, I think there is to most things but I mean a stronger one)
Some people make the distinction between a sociopath and a psychopath that the former is by nurture and the latter is by nature. What I've read is that it's not a distinction held up by professionals, but yeah, there's both genetics and environment in play.

Dex-chan lover
So he had a whore of a mother and a none existing ATM father. That's pretty generic as far as romcom MC backstories go. If FMC somewhat knows him from childhood as well, we will hit peak generic. All it needs now a couple of harem bait side characters with zero chance to win and we will be set.

Edit. Just checked the wn out of curiousity and apperantly status quo is still the same after 110 chapters released

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The dad had his focus on priorities so while it definitely isn't something to use as an excuse to ignore his child the mother is just garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Shido, hate to say but for a protagonist from a romcom manga/anime, that's pretty generic
I'll give that it's generic, but it's probably the most realistic situation I've seen from these tragic back stories. Most are things like "both my parents were killed in a car accident that turns out was caused by your parents!" or "my mom died of a 'mysterious illness' and now my dad hates germs!"

Users who are viewing this thread