Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Ch. 13 - The Start Of A Dream.

Dex-chan lover
spoil: (i dont know how to add the spoiler bar so...)
as far as i remember(from what i have read in the ln last year) she actually remember him, remember that he is that boi in the past, and loved him since then. their meeting is not by coincident tho, she planned the whole thing!!!

Dex-chan lover
Clearly there's no chance that the boy she met in the past was MC right? RIGHT?:shamihuh:
You know, I can't believe this is coming out of my mouth and I'll definitely be stoned for saying it, but fuck it.

"I hope that it's not the MC and he ended up getting NTRed". :slap::slap: :slap:

Dex-chan lover
Just include the harem and we will hit peak generic. Since there are two other group members, its a matter of time anyway.
Oh, author-kun, why do you gotta play it safe and reach for tired old tropes? Maybe it's the audience's fault?
tdxCAn.gif

Dex-chan lover
oh brother this trope again…. as long as it’s not harem right? right?!
You know full well and so do I that he will get the whole idol unit under his thumb. It is only a matter of time. A harem just keeps expanding. Sometimes out of your control.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I nailed this early on. I knew he wanted to be a house-husband to be the polar opposite of his father, and to ensure he didn't recreate the same situation of having the wife be neglected.
Speaking of predictions, he is so obviously the 'boy who made her smile', why even bother hiding it slightly?

Dex-chan lover
typical romcom troupe number #27: MC had a childhood experience with all the idols in the group.

Users who are viewing this thread